What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
- Necessary. We use Strictly Necessary Cookies to operate Useberry. These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website, use its features, and log into secure areas of the website.
- Functional. We use Functionality Cookies to recognize you when you return to Useberry. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences and various settings.
- Analytics. These cookies collect information about how many people are using Useberry and how they are moving around it when they are using it. For example, the pages visited most often, how people are moving from one link to another, and if they get error messages from certain pages. This helps us to improve the way we work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They remember that you have visited our website, the pages you visited, and the links you have followed. This information may be shared with other organizations such as our advertising partners.
- Other Cookies. Other uncategorized cookies are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category yet.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
Effective Date: 21-Jul-2023
Last Updated: 21-Jul-2023